International Coding Elite Challenge 2022
ICE Challenge is an international competition that assembles APAC’s most promising young coders to compete, program and learn from one another. ICE Challenge uses the most innovative software and challenges to inspire young people to think outside of the box, demonstrate resilience and overcome difficulties.
District Competition Co-organisers
*Organisations are ranked in no particular order
Primary Division: P4-6
Theme: Create your Digital Game
Secondary Division: S1-3
Theme: Create your Digital Story
- Adventure based gamified learning platform
- Learn Python through games
- Win awesome prizes!
Schools using platform
Suitable for all
ages and levels
Primary Division: P1-6
Secondary Division: S1-6
Learn Python and Compete in the Arenas!
Put your skills to the test in CodeCombat’s special arena and see your results on the leaderboard!
- Real time leaderboard and stats
- Build strategy and plan your moves
- Use coding to solve problems
VR Escape Room Competition
In this competition, students learn how to create their own Virtual Reality Escape Room with CoSpaces, a K-12 friendly 3D environment that uses block-based coding.
Primary Division: P4-P6 Students
Secondary Division: S1-5 Students
Create your own VR Escape Room
Use your creativity to create an escape room using hints and clues to guide your participants a way out!
- Visualize how to create in a 3D environment
- Learn principles of game mechanisms
- Use coding concepts to create fun interactions inside your game